- Welcome to the WPPDC
- Community Planning
- Economic Development
- Environment/Natural Resources
- Legislative Liaison
- Mapping and Data Center
- Bicycle & Pedestrian Planning
- Complete Streets
- Corridors of Statewide Significance (CoSS)
- Danville-Pittsylvania Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO)
- Danville MPO Study Area Map
- FAST Act Legislation
- Reports and Studies
- Rural Transportation Planning Program
- Smart Scale
- About Us
- Danville MPO Bylaws
- MPO Policy Board
- MPO Staff Contact Persons
- MPO Technical Committee/Project Management Team
- MPO Citizens Advisory Committee
- MPO Freight Committee
- Long-Range Transportation Plan
- Public Participation Plan
- MPO Reports and Studies
- MPO Study Area
- Transportation Improvement Program
- MPO Title VI Plan
- Unified Transportation Planning Work Program
- Meeting Information
- Contact Us
Events - Sunday, May 6
May 6, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Join us in celebrating the completion of the Philpott Lake Blueway - a Philpott Lake 65th Anniversary Commemoration Event!
Covering portions of Henry, Franklin and Patrick counties, the Blueway encompasses seven mapped water trails totaling over twenty-five miles that are accessible to both paddlers and motorized watercraft. This is a collaborative effort by several Blueway Partners:
the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, the Disabled American Veterans, the Veterans of Foreign Wars of the U.S., Franklin County Tourism, Martinsville-Henry County Tourism, Patrick County Tourism, the Dan River Basin Association, and the Virginia Master Naturalists.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 4, 2018.
The ribbon cutting begins at 2:15 pm at the Philpott Visitors Center Overlook located at 1058 Philpott Dam Road, Bassett, VA .
Dress is casual and there will be light refreshments available.